Dear authors of accepted papers!
If you need visa invitation, please, send the message with the scan of your passport, as well with writing your address, affilation and occupation to firstname.lastname@example.org (please, note your from EasyChair).
Please be notified that conference will be held in Sochi (further information will be available soon).
If you want your papers to be published please submit files:
- camera-ready pdf version of the paper
- full LaTeX or MS Word source of the document
- filled and signed copyright form
to EasyChair using the "Proceedings / Proceedings (author)" link before
After files are submited you have to pay the fees by using system http://dap.vsb.cz/regsys/app/ ( For Russian authors see Russian version of the website)
Please, provide the payment before
Dear colleagues! Because of many requests, the deadline is extended. Please, read the following information about new important dates:
January 29, 2016
Deadline for application for participation in the conference (it should be sent to email@example.com).
February 08, 2016
On-line submission of papers on EasyChair.
February 22, 2016
March 04, 2016
Camera ready and registration
Second Call For Papers is available.
The simple template for Advances in Intelligent and Computing paper is prepared to facilitate your work.
Authors of the best papers will be invited to publish their research results in extended form in the "International Journal of Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management Applications”, which is indexed by SCOPUS.
The purpose of the International scientific conference «Intelligent Information Technologies for Industry» is to bring together international researchers and industrial practitioners interested in the development and implementation of modern technologies for automation, informatization, computer science, and artificial intelligence. The conference aims at advancing both, fundamental research and innovative applications, and seeks to establish a new dissemination platform and an international network of researchers in these fields. Innovative information technologies are of particular interest to the conference.
The organizing committee of the conference is inviting interested researchers and professionals to submit papers describing significant scientific achievements and innovations in all areas of automation, informatization, computer science, and artificial intelligence. All submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by multiple reviewers. Proceedings of IITI’16 conference will be published in Springer series Advances in Intelligent and Computing. It will be indexed by Thomson ISI, SCOPUS and DBLP. The extended versions of the best papers presented at this conference will be considered for publication in special issue of "International Journal of Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management Applications”.
Topics of interest
- Knowledge representation models and knowledge discovery techniques
- Data mining
- Fuzzy sets, fuzzy relations and related formalisms
- Evidence and possibility theories
- Non-classical logic and plausible inference
- Non-factors modeling in intelligent systems
- Soft computing and measurement, computational intelligence
- Linguistic models and granular computing, linguistic and percept measures
- Decision making and intelligent systems for decision making
- Multisets and fuzzy multisets
- Hybrid fuzzy and probability models
- Algebraic Bayesian networks and trust networks
- Neural networks, neuroinformatics and neurointelligence
- Cognitive modeling and cognitive agents
- Classification, recognition and training
- Evolutional modeling, bionic and genetic algorithms
- Multiagent systems and distributed AI
- Artificial life, swarm intelligence, adaptive behavior
- Applied intelligent dynamic systems
- Automation and intellectualization for industrial systems
- Automation and intellectualization for transport systems
- Automation and intellectualization for telecommunications systems
- Automation and intellectualization for drives systems
- Automation and intellectualization for energetic systems
- Information safety and security
- Intelligent information technologies for education
- Model-based reasoning and non-classical logic
- Data mining, knowledge discovery and machine learning
- Fuzzy models, soft computing and evolutional modeling
- Classification, recognition and artificial neural networks
- Multi-agent and distributed systems
- Intelligent decision support systems
- Automation and intellectualization for industrial, transport, telecommunications, drives and energetic systems
- Intelligent information technologies for education and science
- Rostov State Transport University (Russia)
- VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava (Czech Republic)
- Southern Federal University (Russia)
- Russian Association for Fuzzy Systems and Soft Computing
- Russian Association for Artificial Intelligence
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- Rostov Branch of JSC “NIIAS”
Technically sponsored by IEEE SMC Technical Committee on Big Data Computing